Friday, May 20, 2011

GOOD DEED #2: Fundraising for Lyme Disease Walk - Help by donating!!!

And for good deed #2, I am doing this: 

HELP ME RAISE MONEY 

FOR LYME DISEASE 

RESEARCH AND AWARENESS!!!! 


I'm participating in the Lyme disease Awareness walk Sunday to raise money for the Lyme Disease Association in order to to raise awareness and to help fund research. 


-please contact me if you would like to make a donation! $1, $5, $20, $14 - u name it - it all helps!!! Thank you! 


for more info on Lyme disease and the walk: 


http://www.lymediseaseassociation.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=713%3Aspotlightonlyme2011&catid=7%3Aconflict-report&Itemid=398



***so, as I have the show Sunday night, but I'd already started collecting donations, I am going to do a 5k walk the entire winding length of central park and then some on Saturday - this way, I'm still holding up my end o' the bargain ;) wish I could be there tho! Plus the Jersey Shore would be way awesomer than central park - Thanks for your support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment