Thursday, May 26, 2011

DAY 26 - more of the same

Daily Practice:
Minutes: 30
Songs worked on: Just did a REALLY good, thorough warm up today

I wanted to wake up my sinuses if you will, need them for some good resonators and they've been pretty stuffed so I'm working to get the sound up in there if you will. Working on placement or 'ah' vowel sounds in my passagio, breathing, support and glottal stops are all a big focus right now.


***

I also got some Physical Therapy today at my old office here in Van, it was great - started working from the back and I gotta say I didn't hobble out - it was a nice smooth stride. Thanks Paul!!!  L5 needs some releasing as do a coupla muscle spasms in my back (ugh)- anyone know a good manual therapist in NYC that does osteopathic work???

That's it for today - napped, drove a car, bought some tp, working on songs and organizing a recording session in the next couple dayz, visiting wonderful friends and more deep breathing of fresh Vancouver air. And trying to instigate a bonfire.... :) until tomorrow - signing out - me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment