Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 23!!!! finished 'health-concious meals' today! zip-a-dee-do-da!

This morning, I felt like I'd been hit by a truck - so it was by no means an easy day - and I was stiff and out of it - BUT I managed to work a long day & be productive-

Daily Practice:
Minutes: 30
Songs Worked on: Breathe & In Short

I wanted to go through my songs more & work them - as they're both still new - only about a week old for me. Worked on them technically, taking out unnecessary glottal stops, connecting & sound production, breathing etc. of course, I warmed up before working thru songs.

Fitness #14:
Type of Class: Ballet
Instructor: Natalya Stavro

This was my first class with Natalya and I really liked it ; very different choreo than I'm used to- but I like trying new ballet styles. And she is a GREAT teacher! Good corrections & so sweet and lovely. Wow- and WHAT AN AMAZING DANCER! wow- I was amazed at what this woman does with her legs! Her devlope's & grande ren's are insane - I would KILL to be able to work my legs like that! literally  - sell me soul! Amazing! I will definitely be back in her class! I think between hers and Mr. Atwood's Ballet classes, I could really move forward, a good compliment to each other methinks. Thanks for the great class!!!


Fitness #15:
Type of Class: Contemporary
Instructor: Brice Mousett

I like Brice's class - he's a great dancer & works from a nice technical base - I also love all the contractions - so Graham! 
Thanks Brice! 


Healthy Meal #24 & 25:
Breakfast #24: An organic Banana & Natural yogurt



Dinner #25: Shrimp Salad with vinaigrette & LOTS of veggies!


YO!!! I've completed my healthy meals with a week to spare! Woot Woot!!!! I'll keep taking pix & posting them just for the hell've it :) 

GOOD NITE FRIENDS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment