Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 25 - helloooo Vancouver!

Arrived in Vancouver today - nice fresh air - I can smell the trees and grass in the air - weird haha - you forget about that in the concrete jungle sometimes lol

...would you believe it's raining here? ;) Welcome back to VanCity

Daily Practice: 
Minutes: 30
Songs Worked on: Breathe & In Short

Warmed up & continued work refining these songs. same as before- breath, glottals, vowels, consonants... 

Fitness Class! 
Type of Class: Broadway Jazz
Instructor: Leigh Torlage 

I wanted to keep up the dancing, plus say hi to and dance with Leigh, who has been a sorta long-time mentor - I've loved her style and started taking class with her in like 2002 or something and also performed with her in the Candy Girl Show - loved that class & I'm feeling strong - I love it -I love dancing and it feels so good to be doing it so much!!! 

HOORAY!!!

Tomorrow - I light do some hot yoga, but also, I should giv my body a day off at some point --- it's been a while---- 

Signing off from the land of rain, ocean, forrest & some beach :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment