Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The 10TH Day!

Daily Practice: 
Minutes: 60
Songs Worked on: The Wizard and I

Good practice today again - feeling easier to hold my placement - ESPECIALLY when I'm thinking "follow through" and breathe - support with breath, relax... etc
good - good - felt good today - hoorah!!!

Fitness #2: 
Type of Class: Pilates
Instructor: Holly Kerr

This was my first pilates class EVER and I liked it - I think I'll continue going- hopefully I can make 2 or 3/week. I feel like it will be beneficial to strengthen some weaker areas (hello core, hello back...)






Fitness #3:
Type of Class: Contemporary
Instructor: Slam

This is my second class with slam this session - I've taken his class one other time, years again and I really like it- good stretch/warm up - I like his energy and it's fun to try out new shapes and ways of moving.

...Iphone 3G is NOT easy to take a pic of yourself with lol - hence the blurrrrrrrrr


GOOD DAY! WOOT.

PIANO!!!:
Mins: 30
Hooray!!! I got to play the piano today too!!! man - I need to put a good few hours in though it feels like - not enough time, I have so much to review to even think of moving forward - my sight reading is much better, but I's got-sta start memorizing the bass cleff - oy - being a soprano, I've never looked at it much, if ya know what I'm saying. BUT again - it helped ALOT with my singing practice when plunking out the notes, I even remember more about key signatures; BEAD... FCGDA... yada yada - gotta work it out more - SWEET! pretty piano - hopefully I can start working on some Erik Satie soon- LOVE!

And I forgot to take a pic of my healthy salad for lunch (boo) next time ----

No comments:

Post a Comment