Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 5- Cinco de Mayo! Woot!

This morning, President Obama made me late for an appt because all of Times Square was blocked off - gotta admit - it was kinda cool to see him drive by, even though I didn't really "see" him - dang tinted windows... below my friends you see the Presidential limo--- oooooo...


Daily Practice
Minutes: 30
Songs worked on: Hurt, The Wizard & I, Io Son Quel Glesomino, Nu Ver Dei Sensucht Kent (sp?)

Warmed up , sang thru songs - voice feeling better today - still working at connecting my higher range & thru the passagio. I shud figure out hoe to spell that lol



Fitness:
Type of Class: Contemporary
Instructor: Slam

Usually I don't do a lot of Contemp calsses, so this is definitely stepping out of my comfort zone - I ended up really enjoying it. tho no I have a wicked charlie horse in my L hamstring - lol Awesome class!!! Thanks Slam!




Healthy Meal:
fave breaky! Optimum organic cereal, blueberries & almond milk! woot!







No comments:

Post a Comment