Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 15

Phewph - crunch time in so many ways...

anyhoo----

Daily Practice:
Mins: 75
Songs worked on: a bunch.... about 10 - choosing songs....

Warmed up and then continued working on song on song choices--- hard hard - sang through everything. Feeling good tho - and I'm excited. Gotta decide be tomorrow afternoon at the VERY latest.

Healthy Meal #11:
Dinner: looks kinda weird in pic, ha ha, but it was tres delicious - a salad with olive oil and balsamic dressing, grilled tofu and a dab of tomato sauce -yum yum yum!!!


ALMOST HALF WAY DONE!!! -wow - huh? and to think 2.5 weeks ago, I wasn't sure if I could do this---well anyway, it's crunch time and there's still a lot left to do...

1 comment:

  1. I should have been taking pics of my meals for the last two weeks. Cream o' Wheat, ensure, broth, ensure, apple sauce, pudding!

    ReplyDelete