Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 12 (a day late re: Blogger web being unavailable yesterday...)

Daily Practice:
Minutes: 30
Songs worked on: ...man, I can't remember, they're all blending in to one lmao - ok, I worked the "16 bar" cut of 'I am What I am' for my audition Friday! Woot!

Feeling good - I REALLY liked the advice Carey gave me on Wed about how to build the song as a cut - AWESOME! so fun to sing!

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY!!!! not so dramatic lol - Audition Day  tomorrow for Broadway Bound Singers Showcase
~~~~~~
Ooooh - I did get may FAVORITE toothpaste in the mail!!!! (lol, yes, I know, I mail order hippie natural toothpate from Canada hahaha --- but it's just so awesomely weird and delicious!!! I love it!!!!)


Also, I went for a massage - the good ol hip and neck were feeling pretty jammed - but thanks to 
Darrel at Kessel Wellness - WHO IS AMAZING! My joints are feeling and working smoothly - yay! 

I highly recommend her - she's a former dance and really knows what she's doing: AND they're doing a promo $39.99 for your first visit! SWEET - $100 thereafter - tell her I sent you! She works Tues & Thursdays :) http://www.lkessel.com/chiropracticwellnesscenter.html

it's not a glamorous place- but you with thank me after you see Darrel - she's amazing!!! 

1 comment: