Monday, May 2, 2011

Daily Practice
Minutes: 30mins
Songs worked on: The Next 10 Minutes, Isn't It Better

Today was a little sucky cause I think I'm coming down with something, I felt like poo and my voice was CRAZY raspy - but I muscled through it - disappointed tho. Practiced some breathing and breath work in the songs - in the future, I'd really like to work on the sustained notes - when my voice is feeling better. which hopefuly is tomorrow- it's always interesting to see what you can do when sick tho---

Healthy Meal: 
My regular breakfast - Organic Optimum Cereal, Blueberries & Unsweetened Almond Milk YUM YUM!!!
ok- on the wire - post- tomorrow = dance and hopefully a better practice and hopefully healthy day :) 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I have a follower!!! East - you make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Thanks!!! xo

    ReplyDelete