Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day number 11 aka the day of dance

AMAZING DAY TODAY and I am SO TIRED.

ok:

Daily Practice:
Minutes: 30
Songs Worked On: I have a love, I'm not at all in love, I am what I am.

Today I focused again on placement and worked at learning these new songs. I also worked a 16 bar cut of I am what I am.

Healthy Meals:
Lunch: Organic green-curry tofu, and organic apple and 1/2 slice of sunflower bread. Yes, and a tall glass of water. Boo-yeah

Dinner: (on the run)
Grilled Chicken, yams, portobello mushroom, avocado, grapefruit, red pepper and pineapple. Healthy meals on the go in NYC midtown are not always easy on a budget.



Fitness: #4
Type of Class: Theatre Dance
Instructor: Diana Laurenson


Fitness Class that doesn't count - but I did it - so I'll blog it - I did my regular ballet class with Mr Atwood @ Ailey - LOVE his class! due to guidelines set out by the school, photos are not allowed :( anyway - good class - I love a solid ballet class with the instructor who helped my re-find my love of ballet- thank you Mr. Atwood -


Fitness: #5
Type of Class: Tap
Instructor: Lainie Munro




Private Lessons and Coaching Sessions:
Instructor: Carey Yaruss
Songs worked on: I am what I am 16 Bar Cut



No comments:

Post a Comment