Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 20 -phewph! 1 day to SHOWTIME!!!

and in related exciting news--- rehearsal for Sunday's show was today - it was fantastic!! The other singers are GREAT, super talented, I really enjoyed watching them and I'm so much more excited for Sunday - John (Mr. Producer) and Garrett (Mr. Piano Man) are awesome too - so stoked --- It's gonna be a really fun night!
 ---and as a lil teaser - I couldn't resist taking a 'rehearsal pic': 
-this is what I look like when I sing - haha -a lil preview of Sunday... ;)
(do u like that I am clad in jean?)
(with a pashmina & tom's shoes?)
(who dresses this girl?)

wanna see more? 
Come out on Sunday to the 
'BOUND FOR BROADWAY SINGERS SHOWCASE' at
The Duplex Cabaret Theatre (in the upstairs theater)
61 Christopher Street @ 7th Ave
9:30pm THIS Sunday May 22!!!
tix r $15 from me- msg me and I'll book one for u- 
(I promise I'll pick a better outfit. I may have to rock my old skool gold reeboks tho - I dunno if I can peel those off my feet...)

GOOD DEED UPDATE:
I also collected some more donations for the Lyme Disease walk for my Good Deed! yay!!! Thanks guys!!! Let me know if you're interested in donating!!!




Daily Practice:
Mins: 30
Songs worked on: Show songs!!!! (weee!!!!)

Today was good- more solidifying, really getting those notes, worked on smoothing out the unnecessary glottal stops in my songs, worked with breathing and placement.

Healthy Meal 20 & 21:
Lunch #20: Veggie Soup, hibiscus tea and a peach!

Dinner #21: smoked salmon wrap & salad


No comments:

Post a Comment