Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 16

Daily Practice
Minutes: 40
Songs worked on: My 2 songs for the show -which I will keep secret it sunday ;)

Warmed up and worked on songs - mostly at memorization.

Healthy Meals #12-14:
Breakfast #12: the old standard fave bfast - optimum cereal, blueberries & almond milk - I bought a deff brand this time - not sure how I feel about it yet - somehow it's not as yummy methinks...



Lunch #13: Natural yogurt with organic banana, a large glass of water and one of organic ginger tea, and some unsalted, raw almonds, pumpkin seed and figs --mmmmmm



Dinner #14:
Salad, tomatoes & grilled veggie & chicken wrap with fresh tomato sauce YUM! super YUM!!

2 comments:

  1. So healthy!!! I should stop drinking and eat more like you lol... so looking forward to seeing you perform on Sunday! Will buy the tickets later this week from you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha -

    I'm excited that your excited!!! yay! I can't wait! heart u Oliver!!!! xo~

    ReplyDelete