Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 4!

Daily Practice: 
Minutes: 30mins
Songs Worked On: Hurt, Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again, Bewitched, Io Son Quel Gelsomino


I continued the work we did in my lesson this afternoon, really working and trying to connect those sticky areas in my passagio- oh passagio - why you gotta be like that huh? and I thought I'd do some old skool dramatic classical work - cause I do love to sing those songs- so beautiful and a good challenge. 


Private Lessons and Coaching Sessions:
Instructor: Carey Yaruss
Songs worked on: Hurt, Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again, Bewitched


First Lesson with Carey today (thanks Mary Setrakian for the recommends!) I really liked my lesson - I feel like we'll get some good momentum and do some good work! Now to pick songs to target a legit sound and to dig up all the songs I wanna sing! Yay! She suggested Meadowlark - whoa - time to dive in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment