Thursday, May 19, 2011

The 19th Day! 2 days till show day on Sunday!!!

Daily Practice:
Minutes: 50
Songs Worked on - songs for show! ON SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!

feeling good - getting more settled in the song - voice felt warm and clicked in quickly and easily this morning. yum. I feel like I made some good progress with the songs - all in all, more work to be done, but I'm feeling pretty good :)

Fitness #12:
Type of Class: Ballet
Instructor: Jamie Salmon

I really enjoyed this class- it's always good to work with a new teacher & try a new style of choreo & hear new ways of working, new ideas.
haha- I'm all Ballet'd out-  I'd've done a prettier position if I'd known she was taking a full body shot lol

Fitness #13:
Type Of Class: Pilates
Instructor: Holly Kerr

Yup- I'm liking pilates and I can feel that it's good for me. Definitely strengthening is very good for me - good stretching too- definitely gonna add this to my regular regimen! Sweet!

Unfortunately, I had to run to my Singing lesson (on the Upper East Side -phewph now THAT's a commute - not easy or fast to get to fr BDC) and the Pilates class was running over, so I had to make my exit while the class was finishing, so I took a creeper pic with Holly in the BG. My singing lesson was putting me out $150 (totally worth it I'll point out) - u'd leave too- lol




Singing Lesson #4:
Instructor: Mary Setrakian

I just LOVE working with Mary. I have so many awesome adjustments to work on, I really feel like she showed me some new ways of working which make it more 'economical' as Mary would say. GREAT! Hopefully I can work some of it into my songs for Sunday and singing for always - she also helped me pin point and fix some little issues I've been confused by and also worked on story for my songs. SUCH a good class- I love ya Mary! -She's taken me SO FAR with my voice - really, I started working with her in Spring of 2008 and thank heavens I did - it's like night and day, really. huge - SMILEY FACE on this singer today!
I was so excited to see Mary (it's been since November) I totally forgot to take a pic with her --- but here are some photos of the receipt she gave me.

AND!!! AS OF THIS CLASS!!! I have fulfilled my Singing Lesson Requirements for the challenge!!! Boo-yeah!

Still lots more to do - 7 dance classes on Monday and Tuesday! haha --- oh man, and so much more too---

Healthy Meal #19:
Salad & Veggie wraps! mmmmmm...


ok- so let's take a quick stock of where I'm at with the challenge requirements: 
19 healthy meals - 4 to go  - no problem! 
4 singing lessons: DONE!
13 dance classes done, 7 to go (tight, but do-able - I got it planned out - don't you worry)
Performance - Sunday! soon to be DONE! 
Good Deeds 2 done ***3 to go --- IDEAS people - PLEASE!!!
Daily Practice - got it!
**2 Coaching Sessions...
***Song Recording
***Live Performance (hopefully Anything Goes with Sutton Foster on Tuesday!)
***Audition (tomorrow time permitting -cross dem fingers I tell you! )

Getting there- Getting there- still more work to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment