Friday, May 13, 2011

Fri-DAY 13 - was not un-lucky :) Imma sing on stage!!!!

Daily Practice:
Minutes: 25mins + 35mins = 60mins
Songs Worked on: I am What I am (16 bar cut), I Have a Love, I'm Not At All In Love, Hurt, The Next Ten Minutes...um... Isn't It better, Astonishing...

Wow - ran the gammut of songs today lol --- first I warmed up and went through my audition song over and over - then I auditioned - THEN with spare time, I rented a room at Champion Studios with a piano and went over some new songs - plunking them out on yee ol piano (hooray! I'm getting better at piano! sweet -feeling SO much more self-sufficient with teaching myself songs) Then sang through a bunch of songs --- beacuse---

I LANDED THE AUDITION!!!!! 
soooo.......

NEXT SUNDAY MAY 22, I will be performing 2 songs at:


 ‘Bound for Broadway’ 

a JDProductions Singers Showcase for Broadway's Rising Stars!
@ The Duplex Cabaret Theatre  May 22nd @ 9:30PM
61 Christopher Street @ 7th Ave
Booya!!! 
tix r $15 - you can get em from me in person :) 
---I'd love to have you out for some moral support, it's been ages since I've sang on stage in NY...
msg me or reply to this if you'd like a ticket! :) 

Audition: 
Show: 'Broadway Bound' Singer's Showcase

link to breakdown: 



4 comments:

  1. amazing mom! Way to go!!!
    xxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on Dana! Kill'em

    That "mom" shit's disturbing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!!!! haha --- this is funny, I'd explain the 'mom' business, but it's too fun to see your reaction - haha, nevr thought of it that way :)

    MOM!!!! you should 'follow' my blog officially - because it'd make me feel cool. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic ...Wow singing 2 songs on broadway ,...unreal!

    ReplyDelete